April 05, 2015
Yesterday, I talked about the holy grail that was finding Surge.sh. Today, I decided that I wanted to take a simple landing page and push it to a custom domain. The process was so painless. I changed a few settings at the registrar level and everything was ready to go. You can check out the finished product here.
I played around with some page speed tests and rendering of the page. I saw nothing but really impressive performance. This page was only 1 image a few hundred lines, but you still need to test for performance.
There is Github integration with web hooks. This is something that I have no idea how to set up. If I can figure this out I will post a full write up because this tool is just incredible.
Written by John Siwicki who lives and works building interesting things. You should follow him on Twitter